Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

I've been trying to get 6+ hours of sleep every night & it feels soooo good! I always feel like sleep makes such a difference in my metabolism, too. Plus, my willpower to not eat junk food tends to be stronger when I'm not exhausted.

My run this morning was good... a little slower than the previous 2 days and I had a little discomfort in my shins from increasing my mileage so much this week (I never run consecutive days like I am this week). I also got new shoes last weekend and I'm not entirely sure if they're contributing to the issue or not... time may tell.

I think tomorrow morning I am going to the gym & biking for 45 min instead of running... just to give my legs a break.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been blog mia for a bit :( I'll try to catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you running outdoors/treadmill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. C-Line... YOUR'E BACK!!! yayyyy :)

    Running outside. My knee is better now, but might start cycling every other day instead of running on consecutive days- just in case.

    ReplyDelete