Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sleeeeep :)

Last night I slept terribly- maybe a couple hours, total. I've been wiped all day! I didn't wake up and exercise before work but i did go to the gym after work!

Food-
A LOT of snacking today and weird food (lunch was a big bag of beef jerky & a granola bar). Calories maybe a little high but nothing outrageous.

Exercise-
45 minutes on the recumbent bike (my knee is really bothering me... I think I just need to give it a break from running for a few days... poor thing isn't used to running several days in a row!). Light bicep/tricep/shoulder workout.

Sleep-
That's been my biggest issue today so I over-compensated with caffeine. Now it's 11:15pm and I'm EXHAUSTED but alert. $@#&*!

Tomorrow's Friday- TGIF :)

2 comments:

  1. It was so pretty yesterday that I decided to get my cardio by walking outside. It was GREAT! I walked for about an hour and was so proud, until I realized that I'd briskly walked myself DOWN this beautiful trail into the middle of the woods and discovered I had to pee. I turned around and almost swallowed my tongue when I saw the long INCLINE and realized it was going to be at least an hour back! I made it to the top of the hill and out of the woods, plopped down in the grass and called Uncle Jimmy to come get me! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!! Mrs. June that is hilarious!!! :) and Candice: whatever you are doing is working for you. I think you are probably a very healthy person & don't even need a personal re-implementation. You are obviously a smart & healthy woman that I ADMIRE! You're doing a great job in this game of life :) Being happy is all that truly matters, and I think you've got that figured out :)

    I don't know why I'm feeling so philosophical right now, haha! I apologize.

    ReplyDelete