Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUNDAY/FUNDAY

Have I mentioned that I really love weekends :)

today was a lot like yesterday... slept in LATE!

SLEEP
Got about 8 hrs of sleep (we went to bed around 4am- whoops!). Felt good!

FOOD
Brunch- same as yesterday... yummy
Snack- Yogen-Fruz with kiwi & blueberry on top (I'm addicted to This Stuff!)
Snack- Small 'skinny' protein shake
Dinner- kiddie-sized turkey sandwich from subway (double turkey/veggies/wheat)
* Didn't drink enough water today... very rare for me!

EXERCISE
Gym- shoulders & abs
Cardio- about to do 30-45 minutes on the bike. Yippee!

Then... hopefully going to bed by 11:30. Want to get a good start on this week!

1 comment:

  1. Had a good time with my cardio... Did 45 min on my bike- on my indoor trainer, which I love! We watched a movie on TV while we did our cycling.

    ReplyDelete